Selling! Need some quick paypal! Have a look.

tykke05

Bench Warmer
My entire bucket with the exception of my Joe Thomas pc, my misc pc, Barry Sanders auto, and my minis are for sale. Paypal preferred. Carson Palmer pc cards ARE available for sale. Let me know what you'd be interested in and I'll give you a price. Also have lots of Reggie Bush and Calvin Johnson rc's for sale as well. Thanks for looking!:)

how much for these together and individually if you dont mind.thanks

2 palmer autos
palmer absolute patch
newman gridiron auto
gonzo letter auto

gordo29 said:
how much for these together and individually if you dont mind.thanks

2 palmer autos
palmer absolute patch
newman gridiron auto
gonzo letter auto

The Newman is gone. Sent u a pm on the rest...lmk
Thanks

how much for the palmer xl quad, and the smith/palmer and manning/palmer?? also i have a sweet joe thomas/brady quin quad u should check out its in my bucket...thansk

ortizfan34 said:
how much for the palmer xl quad, and the smith/palmer and manning/palmer?? also i have a sweet joe thomas/brady quin quad u should check out its in my bucket...thansk

Hey. Yes, that Thomas/Quinn quad gu is one I need for my Thomas pc. Amd you asked about Dwayne Bowe. Which one did you mean? The auto, gu, or both?

ortizfan34 said:

Yeah, I have a Bowe auto and a Bowe gu. Also, you're asking about a Smith/Palmer. Are you looking at the dual gu that has Palmer and a Panther? If yes, that's Keary Colbert, not Steve Smith. Let me know if still interested in that one, plus all the rest, and I'll shoot you an offer...thanks.

tykke05 said:
Yeah, I have a Bowe auto and a Bowe gu. Also, you're asking about a Smith/Palmer. Are you looking at the dual gu that has Palmer and a Panther? If yes, that's Keary Colbert, not Steve Smith. Let me know if still interested in that one, plus all the rest, and I'll shoot you an offer...thanks.
ohhh ok thanks for clearing that up. all right, i like both bowes and the quad palmer, the xl quad i think. i dont really want either of the duals anymore, the colbert/palmer or the manning/palmer. lmk about an offer. thanks man

Back