Secret Santa ???

I believe we'll do it again. I'll get in touch with Phil (:lollol:), Jason or the lawyer who can only represent us in Illinois :shifty: and see what they would like :salut:

yeah kelly has a good point...he'll need to mail out by atleast the first week of december to get stuff to the states on time.......and vice versa to who ever has kelly

Yes, we can start it soon. I'll run this past Jason and let him post thoughts and we'll go from there.

It'll be $30 eBay value, since that gives everyone a shot a getting a nice item or a few solid items as well. Plus, we all migrated from the mag site, so I don't want to go buy a mag for this :salut:

OK...

you can do this, but remember, almost everytime one of these has been run on a site, there tends to be someone who doesnt send, so whoever decides to run it, make sure everyone is in agreeance with them, and feel free to setup whatever stipuations you want...

the only thing is, dont get mad at the mods/founders if something goes wrong and someone doesnt send...it is helpful if everyone uses DC, so the excuse of 'it must be lost in the mail' doesnt work...

other than that, feel free to do it, i dont care, i wont be participating, but i think if you are setting a minimum, it should be based on EBAY value, not BOOK VALUE, as AUTAX showed us earlier this week, you can get $100+ BV for under $5...

to me, this is like Bountys Group Buy, its on the site, but Ryan heads that up on his own, if people dont pay him, we dont get involved....so whoever takes charge of this, its your baby

Back