Football scottyb13's football group break!

hey guys i am sorry to be a pain but there might be a snag in the break. I have all of the 2013 boxes but i do not have 2012 black due to the fact that it had to be shipped separately. It was shipped on Friday and supposed to show up on Monday but it didn't. I know the break is supposed to be Tuesday and it can be but here are 2 options and let me know which ones you guys want to do. Here are the options IF 2012 black does not show up tomorrow. if it does then i will break all boxes tomorrow.

Option#1: We break all the 2013 boxes and then I wait to send all cards until 2012 is recorded and broken.

Option#2: We wait until 2012 black shows up and then break all at once. Only flaw is that if it came on Wednesday or Thursday I could not break it until Thursday due to my work and school schedule. Also if it shows up anytime past Thursday it might be broken Friday or Tuesday next week.

Let me know what option you want!

alright guys here are the videos. Sorry it took all day but they are well worth the wait! There are some SICK hits! We will do the random on thursday after the black box comes in.

Here are the 7 hits in random order:

1.Brian Urlacher
2.Mike Gillislee
3.Arthur Brown
4.Matt Ryan
5.Tavarres King
6.Tyler Bray
7.LaMichael James

here is the random order for members (top 7 get hits)

1.MWS
2.Bizzydesigner
3.shusportscards
4.captkirk42
5.shusportscards
6.rigo tovar
7.randalpynkfloyd
8.Lorie
9.Schickfaced
10.franklinguy52
11.Steve_O_21
12.randalpynkfloyd
13.bcmike0_1
14.scottyb13
15.Alan
16.Lorie
17.shusportscards
18.Jmattt33

Timestamp: 2013-10-11 02:27:26 UTC

You have randomized this list 10 times.

Thanks again to everyone who participated! Can't wait to do this again! Congrats to everyone that got hits!

Back