SCC Group Break Hits Hall of Fame

So, does one typically keep an encased Topps Pristine card in the original case or break it and send for grading? Hope this isn’t too dumb a question.

So, does one typically keep an encased Topps Pristine card in the original case or break it and send for grading? Hope this isn’t too dumb a question.
Whatever you prefer...I would say if you want to sell keep it in the case or get it graded. If it's just going into your PC, whatever you want.

To be honest, I'd leave it uncirculated. (It's how it's meant to be)
It's like how topps retired or old Pristine used to be. Leave it be, and leave it in the team bag I shipped it in! Prevents the case from getting nasty!

But Like Andy said, to he his own.
I'd still leave it sealed! 🤣🤣🤣

To be honest, I'd leave it uncirculated. (It's how it's meant to be)
It's like how topps retired or old Pristine used to be. Leave it be, and leave it in the team bag I shipped it in! Prevents the case from getting nasty!

But Like Andy said, to he his own.
I'd still leave it sealed! 🤣🤣🤣
Appreciate the thoughtful answers to this question. I kinda figured there wasn’t a clear cut answer, but I will definitely leave good enough alone.

Back