Baseball SCC/Bench Joint Baseball Group Break Club - November 2020

Just a quick reminder that payments should have been made on Friday. Looking to get the boxes ordered by tomorrow morning so I'll shoot everyone who hasn't paid a quick PM reminder as well.

Payment sent, sorry guys
Not a problem. I've been so behind this month it's thrown everything off. On top of work being chaotic, this weekend we were exposed to a friend of my son who got tested for COVID. So we were freaking out about that until he got his negative test yesterday. One good thing that came out of that, though, is that I finally got a day off yesterday! Ha! Still waiting on a few more payments, but I'm going to go ahead and order the boxes today anyways. Hopefully we can still get them by the end of the week.

The boxes have been ordered. I paid for priority shipping, so they should still be here by Friday.

Also, since all the draft spots have been paid for, I went ahead and did the random for those. Here are the results, followed by the draft order and available teams.

There were 6 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

franklinguy52
LarryG
LarryG
franklinguy52
kpit1978
OldNewRips
IP: REDACTED
Timestamp: 2020-12-01 22:12:04 UTC

Don't use this service for giveaways! Use Multi-Round Giveaways instead More Info

You have randomized this list 3 times.

Draft order

1. franklinguy52 - Giants
  2. LarryG - Rockies
  3. LarryG - Rays
  4. franklinguy52 - Athletics
  5. kpit1978 - Orioles
  6. OldNewRips - Tigers
Available teams

Arizona Diamondbacks
Cleveland Indians
Kansas City Royals
Miami Marlins
Minnesota Twins
Pittsburgh Pirates

PM going to @franklinguy52 for the first pick.

Last edited:
So the order was flagged again this month so I thought we weren't going to get the cards by tomorrow, even though I paid for fast processing and 2 day shipping. I emailed them and asked if they'd downgrade the shipping to standard and refund me the difference plus the processing, since there was no way they'd make it here this week now anyways. Instead, they upgraded the shipping to next day and got them out today, free of charge. So, looks like we should still get the cards tomorrow. How does a Friday evening break sound to everyone? Let's say around 8:30PM EST?

Also, big props to DACardWorld for taking care of this and still getting the cards here on time.

I just realized I'd never announced which option was the winner. It was option 3, so here's what we'll be breaking tomorrow night (hopefully):

2019 Bowman Chrome (2 autos)
2019 Topps Series 1 Jumbo (1 auto + 2 relics)
2020 Topps Gypsy Queen (2 autos)
2020 Topps Gold Label (1 auto)

Back