SCC/Bench Joint Baseball Group Break Club - May 2021

Option 2 was the winner, so here's what we'll be breaking this month:

Option 2 (6 votes)

2021 Panini Diamond Kings (1 hit)
2021 Panini Donruss (2 autos, 1 relic)
2020 Panini Absolute (4 autos, 2 relics)
2020 Panini Diamond Kings (1 auto, 1 relic)

Now, with the money that was "left over" here's what I did. I upgraded our 2021 Diamond Kings box to a 2021 Diamond Kings 1st Off The Line box. Then I was able to add a jumbo pack of 2021 Bowman and a regular pack of 2021 Panini Donruss.

Also, as our free gift, instead of picking the coin cards again, I picked a 2021 Leaf Pro Set Fernando Tatis Jr card. This was the only other baseball reward available, and I just wanted something besides the coin cards for a change. Anyways, don't worry, that card won't go directly to the Padres. It will go to a random between all members of the group. I should actually get two of these, because of the double rewards promotion.

Here's how I'll do the random for those. Everyone's name will go into the drawing for each full spot they have. So, if you have two full spots, your name will be entered twice. However, to spread things around (since this is free stuff anyways), no member will be able to win them both. So, I'll hit the random five times. The top two names will get the cards, unless the top two names are the same person. In that case the second card will go the next person in line.

I'll get the payments updated as soon as I have a chance, but wanted to go ahead and get the draft rolling. Here are the random results, followed by the draft order.

There were 8 items in your list. Here they are in random order:
  1. grapler135s
  2. kpit1978
  3. LarryG
  4. franklinguy52
  5. kpit1978
  6. dragonslayer913
  7. franklinguy52
  8. PAVI39
You have randomized this list 5 times.

Draft Order

1. grapler135s - Giants
  2. kpit1978 - Indians
  3. LarryG - Rockies
  4. franklinguy52 - Twins
  5. kpit1978 - Royals
  6. dragonslayer913 - Marlins
  7. franklinguy52 - Rangers
  8. PAVI39 - Diamondbacks

Last edited:
Just as a FYI, the cards were delayed in shipping by the UPS. Last time I looked it said to log in tomorrow for an updated delivery date. I'll keep you all posted when they arrive, and we'll try to come up with a break date/time by then, assuming the draft is complete before they get here.

I'm in the middle of the second project on my list so I won't see it live but I look forward to seeing it later tonight. Good luck everybody.

Back