SCC/Bench Joint Baseball Group Break Club - April 2021

I didn't know you were a Scoville fan.
Hot Ones is one of my favorite shows to watch, maybe ever. I've been subscribed to a few different hot sauce subscriptions at one time or another. Now it's just the Heatonist Hot Ones subscription. I have a little display of bottles there, on my night stand, and I'm working on the wife to let me put a lighted corner cabinet in the dining room too. She's not a fan of that idea. That said, she wasn't a fan of my shot glass collection either, but now the entire top of her baker's rack is covered in those so...it's just a matter of time. Ha!

Sorry y'all, but I just finally finished sorting these today, and am getting them packed up now, so they'll be going out in tomorrow morning's mail. I'd hoped to have time to finish them up Thursday evening, but that just didn't happen. I'll PM DC numbers to everyone in a few hours (or however long it takes me to get all these cards wrapped and packed).

Anyways, on to some good news. Every team got at least one card from every box. The only exception to that is that 3 teams didn't get anything from the box of Stadium Club Chrome. Two of those teams, however, were drafted teams. Also, obviously, only 1 team got anything in the box of Archives. So, this was a pretty good box selection for making sure everyone got something. I think the fewest cards any team had was the Diamondbacks, and they still had somewhere around 15 cards. So, a lot better than the last few where there were multiple people with only a handful of cards each.

Thanks again to all of you in the break. I'll get next month's thread up in the coming week. Hope to see you all back with us again next month!

Back