Scanned Tradelist Inside

metalman3117

Bench Warmer
i'm looking for kurt kittner, baseball bowman chrome autos from 05 06 and 07, and sp authentic patch/autos

a.jpg

aaa.jpg

bears5.jpg

fgjh.jpg

dfgh.jpg

sgf.jpg

mnhgd.jpg

jkgf.jpg

kjfj.jpg

bears6.jpg

hkg.jpg

fhc.jpg

cvhjcg.jpg

metalman3117 said:
i would be interested in that, what are you looking for on it?
i am interested in working a trade for the stanton..what bv r u wanting on it?...also you collect kittner so what bv would be on somethign like that? let me know thanks!

Kordaisdad said:
i am interested in working a trade for the stanton..what bv r u wanting on it?...also you collect kittner so what bv would be on somethign like that? let me know thanks!

the stanton is a 4 color, there is a small sliver of white in the bottom right corner that is hard to see in the scan, it currently has a sale value on ebay between $45 and $70, the kittner would depend on the coa i guess, currently on ebay there is a football auto of his up for $19.95 that doenst have a big name coa but is authentic cause i know a kittner auto when i see it and he had a mini helmet auto end with no bidders at $24.95

metalman3117 said:
the stanton is a 4 color, there is a small sliver of white in the bottom right corner that is hard to see in the scan, it currently has a sale value on ebay between $45 and $70, the kittner would depend on the coa i guess, currently on ebay there is a football auto of his up for $19.95 that doenst have a big name coa but is authentic cause i know a kittner auto when i see it and he had a mini helmet auto end with no bidders at $24.95
the coa is not a big name either but it looks idenical to all of his other autos...shoot me a pm and letme know with the ball how much cash...if its a good price i will do it for sure...just let me know thanks!

Game Used Cards

metalman3117 said:
i'm looking for kurt kittner, baseball bowman chrome autos from 05 06 and 07, and sp authentic patch/autos

a.jpg

aaa.jpg

bears5.jpg

fgjh.jpg

dfgh.jpg

sgf.jpg

mnhgd.jpg

jkgf.jpg

kjfj.jpg

bears6.jpg

hkg.jpg

fhc.jpg