Football sasports Box Breaks Discussion Thread

sasports

Rookie
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
To help me keep up with the breaks that are wanted and who is interested, I decided to make a running discussion thread for my breaks :) After having busted my first ever case yesterday (SOOOOO FUN) I am jonesing to do another! Here are a few options:

2014 SP Authentic Football

2014 Topps Prime Football

2014 Topps Platinum Football

2014 Crown Royale Football

2014 Topps Chrome Football

We can do 1 or all of them for all I care! I can also break down into smaller breaks like I did my last one (i.e. 3 x 1 Box breaks, 1 x 3 box break, 1 x 6 box break) for those who cant afford an entire case!

We can do like I have been where is it a set price or we can try a Team Auction! I like the team auction Idea as I have noticed that a lot of people are wanting to join for the same teams and aren't able. And then some teams (like the jets) have little cards and aren't worth purchasing at the same price. Thoughts?

I definitely want to do SPA!!!!

I will update the list and if we have enough people interested in a particular product, I will post it. I need to know what product and what format you would like (auctions or set price)

I would be in, I like the Crown Royal and the SPA. Maybe do it in 2 half case breaks, that way the cost would stay down for each but each person would have the option of doing the entire case

Sp would be a good one and what about SPx
Also just depends on price. Maybe sometime after hollidays for me. But def loved being apart of the chrome break. Was pretty cool
Also everyone always wants a shot at the hot rookies so not sure what would be the best way. Maybe random the top 16 best rc teams. Not sure lol

I could random the top rookies if we decided to go with a set price across the board, or we can do the Team Auction which would allow members to get their teams through a timed auction type setting. I would probably do like last break (always cheaper to buy a case) so I could break it up into a 1 box break, a 2 box break, a 3 box break, and a 6 box break :).

SPx isn't bad, but it has a ton of OLD players all in college uniforms which makes for a hard time sorting that many cards. Im not opposed to it, but I would need a lot more interest from other members before trying

Doing the math on a Bowman Sterling break:

$1975 (DACARDWORLD) for 8 box case. Total of 96 Hits (48 Autos, 48 Relics)

32 spots = $75 per spot (Shipping and Supplies will cost more as these are all thick cards)

or

32 spots = Auction

I would, however, have to open this up to TCC and TCZ to even have a chance of it filling. We could possibly go for a half case and it be cheaper. Or even do 2 half case breaks (1 on TCC and one on TCZ) so that members have the option of doing half or full

Crown Roayle

$1080 for 12 ox case. Total of 48 Hits

32 spots + 40 Per Spot

or
32 Spots= Auction

Again, I could split up into multiple smaller breaks

@OCFIGHTDOC I saw you posted in several old break of mine that are no longer running :( We just couldnt fill them at the time. But by all means, check back often! If you would like, I can message you when I have breaks open with the Steelers available!

Back