SALE SALE SALE!!! My Loss is Your Gain

HOFerAutoCollector

Bench Warmer
Gotta work up a total of 100.00 in paypal. willing to blow out a few things in BB/BKB/FB/HK.

Everything in those folders is for sale. I also have a Tomlinson Pacific RC Auto that I would sell.
PLMK if you can help me out. Paypal only please.
Tom

mvpsportscards said:
Prices for the following:

Upton

Willingham

J. Campbell

Orton 1/1 Auto

Prices for each, and a price for everything...

What Campbell? Not sure what card youre talking about. As far as the other 3, a reasonable offer on each will get them. Cant really be TOO picky right now. The Orton needs a solid offer, but I can deal.
Tom

My $40 offer for the Vick Auto (and the Marino Insert if you still would include that) still stands.

PM me if you are interested in working something out.

Thank you,
Mike

Stang81 said:
My $40 offer for the Vick Auto (and the Marino Insert if you still would include that) still stands.

PM me if you are interested in working something out.

Thank you,
Mike

I moved the auto to someone that didnt expect me to send a card before it was paid for. Thanks anyhow.

HOFerAutoCollector said:
I moved the auto to someone that didnt expect me to send a card before it was paid for. Thanks anyhow.

Tom, you are on a MSF status. If we ever make a deal you are to send first.

I am a verified trader, so you would have nothing to worry about....:)

Thanks
Mike

Stang81 said:
Tom, you are on a MSF status. If we ever make a deal you are to send first.

I am a verified trader, so you would have nothing to worry about....:)

Thanks
Mike

We wont be dealing. I know I have nothing to worry about. I wasnt going to do it your way before this ridiculous MSF garbage and I wont let it change anything. Please stop bringing it up. Its not happening. I cant say it any nicer than that.

HOFerAutoCollector said:
We wont be dealing. I know I have nothing to worry about. I wasnt going to do it your way before this ridiculous MSF garbage and I wont let it change anything. Please stop bringing it up. Its not happening. I cant say it any nicer than that.

Trust me, if the MSF status was rediculous then you wouldn't have it.

Thanks
Mike

Back