Racing Sadler leaving for Joe Gibbs Racing?

ranbethscards

NASCAR products are back baby!!!!! oh yeah!
During the Nationwide Race today (Saturday, Nov 17), the commentators made a comment about Elliott Sadler joining the Joe Gibbs Racing stable next year.

The said it is NOT official. Wonder where they got their information? I haven't heard anything about this...and I think it will be great to have Sadler as a teammate for Busch and Hamlin.

NASCAR races at our house will be more fun that ever! The wife will be cheering for Busch, while I'll be sitting back cheering on Sadler.

...and in case you missed it... on November 6th, JGR announced that Brian Vickers will race Nationwide FULL TIME for JGR in 2013.

Hmmm! First, I've heard of this. Is he gonna be running a full schedule, or just select races? I still believe that Brian Vickers should have a full time Cup ride. He's as good, if not better than 1/3 of the current drivers. His efforts in the 55 car should proove that, although they have a nice little 3 guy package going on with Mark Martin, Brian Vickers, and Michael Waltrip sharing the duties in the 55 Aarons car.

It has been official! Sadler will join the JGR team next year!

Looks like JGR is going with FULL-TIME Nationwide Drivers next year instead of letting the Sprint Cup drivers fill-in empty seats.

Back