Racing "Freebie" at the Card Show... NEVER say NO!

ranbethscards

NASCAR products are back baby!!!!! oh yeah!
Had a card show on Saturday (9/24) and watched one of the other vendors open a box of 2016 Prizm Racing Hobby Box. There were two for sale at the show... I missed them both... arrrgggghhhhh....

Anyways, one of the vendors took his box home to open while the other one opened it at the show. The usual two race-used tires (Danica Patrick and Kyle Busch) and a #/50 autograph of Ryan Blaney. Not a bad box.

About 15 minutes later the vendor comes over to my wife and I, and says he was going to throw the base and inserts away as he only deals with the race-used and autographs. This is where I need to tell you the guy is a stick and ball guy and opens up NASCAR products maybe a handful of times during the year.

I put the box off to the side and told the wife we would check the box when we got home from the show... and BAM!!!!... I think what he left behind was just as good if not better!

The box contained several base cards that I needed to complete my set (still missing four); "PRIZMS" of Danica Patrick, Dale Jr, and Chase Elliott (just to name a few); inserts, a Terry Labonte 2X NASCAR Champion 2 Die-Cut; a Kevin Harvick 55 Green Flag #/149; Erik Jones 44 Blue Flag #/99 and a Michael Annett 41 Red Flag #/75.

Am I a happy camper? This was a FREEBIE... you're darn tooten I'm a happy camper!

Back