ROY WILLIAMS AUTOS/AUTO RCs for TRADE

contenders04 said:
lmk if you see anything for these:
Roy Williams 04 EX Auto Jersey RC #/100
Roy Williams 04 Hot Prospects Auto Patch RC #/350

The only one i would be interested in is the John Riggins auto. How much is it and what you want. There may be more, but you don't have the players names above each pic on your bucket so i can't tell who 99% of your pics are and it would take me all day if i was to open up each picture. You should put the players names above the pics...it would make trading so much easier. :) Not too many people have the time to open each and every picture on a buckett.

globalduk said:
The only one i would be interested in is the John Riggins auto. How much is it and what you want. There may be more, but you don't have the players names above each pic on your bucket so i can't tell who 99% of your pics are and it would take me all day if i was to open up each picture. You should put the players names above the pics...it would make trading so much easier. :) Not too many people have the time to open each and every picture on a buckett.

ok i will do that a second i guess

globalduk said:
what ya gotta have on riggins auto? :)

numbered to 30, books 50 or 60...not sure the bvs on the roys or if you wanna go by SV

i can use a lot but they are super lowend...only things i liked were like the manning auto, jim brown auto, etc...lmk

contenders04 said:
numbered to 30, books 50 or 60...not sure the bvs on the roys or if you wanna go by SV

i can use a lot but they are super lowend...only things i liked were like the manning auto, jim brown auto, etc...lmk

Like i said, the only thing i seen i'd be interested in is the riggins, unless you have some high ends not on your bucket. I trade by BV, not what something sells for today, or tomm at 2 am, or next wednesday at 9 PM, or last friday at 4 in the afternoon, or 2 weeks ago on a tuesday....lol.....

Back