Racing Rowdy Busch wins NCWTS and NNS races

Okay, let me be the first to chime in with a "congratulations Rowdy!"

Now, let's put that aside and say this...

I enjoy watching Rowdy winning, as well as the next guy... but... ENOUGH with the Cup Drivers running the trucks and Nationwide. How can the fans truly understand how good the up-and-coming drivers are if the "Busch Whackers" (bet you haven't heard that term in a long long time!) keep running and winning the Nationwide races.

... and Logano! what is wrong with you? passing team mate Sam Hornish... and costing him a point in the Championship race. Let your team mate win the Championship... you didn't need to try to go for the win!

..but Randy, didn't we get enough of the favoring your teammates crap last week? These up guys are out there to win the race. Nothing else matters to them. They are also gaining valuable track information that can give them a slight advantage over the other cup cars choosing not to race in the other series. I see your point, and agree to a point, but they aren't doing nything wrong, thejust want track time. It's their competitive nature to race whatever they can, wheter it's cup cars, or buggies at the super market.

Back