Ripken Jr. Auto FS/ FT for football

packerfan32

Bench Warmer
I don't collect baseball, so I have this for sale, or trading for high-end football in return:

calripken.jpg

02 SWEET SPOT LEGENDARY SWEET SPOT AUTO. BV:$150 (PRINT RUN OF 194)

-Brad

I have this lmk if your intrested?Reg and patch version the green is patch w/stitches.If not i have some other stuff as well.
newstuff128.jpg

GUCD231 said:
$40 and $80.I would add for the diff of course and in your favor.

I'm going to see what else gets offered to me first, but I deff. like both Favres, not sure I want to trade down that much though. I will get back to you soon though, or maybe I can try and find something else you like for the Favres, as I have alot of things incoming as well.

-Brad

moosehead said:
Brad- Can def use it, lmk if I have anything for it. thanks

You have a couple nice things that caught my eye buddy. I'll get back to you soon, as I still have a few people that have contacted me about it, and I would like to give everyone a shot before I trade it off right away.

Thanks,
Brad

Sure lmk but only intrested in the Ripken for the Favres,thanks.
packerfan32 said:
I'm going to see what else gets offered to me first, but I deff. like both Favres, not sure I want to trade down that much though. I will get back to you soon though, or maybe I can try and find something else you like for the Favres, as I have alot of things incoming as well.

-Brad

twins2008nathan said:
Add me to the list of interested people for the ripken. CMB, some nice football in there.

Man, you weren't kidding. You got a ton of nice stuff. What's the bv on your 5-player g/u? Also, the bv on the AP inscriptions auto?

-Brad

Back