Game-Used BB Relic Cards FT

Sounds good. Just let me know here or pm me. Thank you.
Luis,

Beltran and Delgado still available. If you are still interested in those, just send me any offer from the cards previously posted that is fair to you, and I'm sure we can work something out.

Luis,

Beltran and Delgado still available. If you are still interested in those, just send me any offer from the cards previously posted that is fair to you, and I'm sure we can work something out.
I don’t know BVs, but I’m fine sending you all the listed cards for the two GU.

I have the following Game-Used Memorabilia Relic cards for trade. These are mostly near-Hall of Fame level players, although I think Pudge is in the Hall already. All of these cards are in pretty nice shape with no obvious damage or condition issues. BV is listed on each.

Since most of these players are not high-demand guys, I'm pretty open on trading. Will consider trading in your favor, doesn't have to be anything GU in return, and even could be base cards for some of the sig players I'm looking for. Currently, I'm also actively looking for most of the 2023 Topps Chrome Stars of MLB insert set. I need most of them.

2012 Justin Upton Gypsy Queen Relics #GQR-JU $8
2009 Carlos Beltran Topps Career Best Relics Pants #CBR-CB $6 SOLD
2008 Torii Hunter Upper Deck UD Game Materials #99-TH $8 SOLD

2007 Jose Reyes Bowman Sterling Jerseys #BS-JBR $8
2007 Lance Berkman Sweet Spot Sweet Swatch Memorabilia #SW-LB $8
2007 Melky Cabrera Bowman Sterling Bats #BS-MC $6
2007 Jose Reyes Goudey Immortals Memorabilia #I-JR $15
2007 Jose Reyes SPx Winning Materials Dual Silver #WM-JR S/N**4/50** $12
2007 Miguel Tejada Bowman Sterling Pants #BS-MT $6
2005 Carlos Delgado Bowman Sterling Jerseys #BS-CD $5 SOLD
2004 Lance Berkman Donruss Timelines Material #30 $8
2004 Roy Oswalt Sweet Spot Sweet Threads #STS-RO $5
2003 Jim Edmonds Upper Deck Finite Elements Game Jersey #FE-JE $8
2001 Rick Ankiel SP Game Used Edition Authentic Fabric #RA $3
2001 Ivan "Pudge" Rodriguez Leaf Rookies & Stars Statistical Standouts #SS-3 $15 SOLD

Back