rigos mailday

Mike said:
I suspect a certain Chargers fan (@Batman1641) might be a bit jealous by these last few cards. Nice adds, Rigo!

Thanks @Mike , and to be honest when im on listia and I dont see cards I pc I look for cards that I know members from this site collect, and if the price is right I pounce, these didnt cost very much and shipping was like $2 for all of them, so if members see something I post here and its not Cub or Cowboy related feel free to pm me

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry about the last post but I use a Samsung Tablet and thought I was quoting your last message but it didnt work :embarrassed:

Sorry about the last post but I use a Samsung Tablet and thought I was quoting your last message but it didnt work :embarrassed:

I fixed it. ;)

when im on listia and I dont see cards I pc I look for cards that I know members from this site collect

This is what the hobby, in my opinion, is all about! You're definitely on the right site! ;)

Yea I got lucky on a five card auto lot that I was happy about for 1 main card and a rams lot for a little more than I wanted but atleast it was buyers running it up not a crazy starting bid I try to be fair and start at zero sometimes it bites me in the butt!

Yea I feel ya, I got pretty lucky so far with autos and gu but no Cubs or Cowboys, I also won a complete set of Danbury mint gold plated cards with Ruth, Cobb and most baseball legends, now I gotta make up all those credits

Back