Replacement from UD today for my John Wooden Gold auto /10 Redemption!

BDHornets1

Bench Warmer
Hey guys, I busted a box of 07-08 Chronology about 3 months ago and pulled a John Wooden Redemption Gold Auto /10. When I put the redemption code in, it said the inventory was depleted. So I requested a replacement. I got this in the mail today as my replacement:

IMG.jpg

I'm pleased with the replacement. Does anyone know if UD buys back these pieces? Because why would they just have this on hand for two years? Thanks for looking!

Very nice card, however wooden better, the replacement is not equal. I would write a letter asking for something on top of that.

Arguments wooden was #/10, Garnett not, Wooden auto's carry more market value then garnett. This was their mistake not yours you would like a greater then or equal to auto. Send it to BBB and you'll get something outrageous.......

My opinion:
The only greater then or equal to players would be Lebron, Kobe, Jordan.

Prosper said:
Very nice card, however wooden better, the replacement is not equal. I would write a letter asking for something on top of that.

Arguments wooden was #/10, Garnett not, Wooden auto's carry more market value then garnett. This was their mistake not yours you would like a greater then or equal to auto. Send it to BBB and you'll get something outrageous.......

My opinion:
The only greater then or equal to players would be Lebron, Kobe, Jordan.

I agree, Wooden's stuff sells great. Better than Garnett's

the chronology was a higher end product to though, one pack $140...thats more then what you pay for UD Black. Id send it back and tell them you want something equal to or higher then the value of the wooden, Kobe, Lebron or Jordan auto

Back