REFRACTORS & PRIZMS

Hey Ernie,

Welcome back to trading. I was just skimming the thread and since you’ve been inactive for a while I wanted to let you know that if you don’t end up trading that Pink Refractor Aaron Judge to John, I think it is eligible for the Topps Buyback Program.

Andy
Thanks Andy,

I actually have heard about this I have no problem trading it but I would need something nice for it! Thanks for the heads up buddy!

I can use these

Primary
2021 Topps Chrome Platinum Anniversary Prism Refractor Freddie Freeman #173

2021 Topps Chrome Platinum Anniversary Refractor Josh Donaldson #181

Secdonary
2022 Topps Chrome Pink Refractor Aaron Judge #99

Anything here you can use?

I didn't see anything I can use for the Judge but I did find a couple Jazz cards I'm interested in.
GG-16 Jazz Chisholm Die Cut - Marlins
2022 Topps Chrome Refractor Jazz Chisholm

I don't have a price guide so I have no idea what any of the cards are worth. Let me know if we can get a trade done. Thanks

I didn't see anything I can use for the Judge but I did find a couple Jazz cards I'm interested in.
GG-16 Jazz Chisholm Die Cut - Marlins
2022 Topps Chrome Refractor Jazz Chisholm

I don't have a price guide so I have no idea what any of the cards are worth. Let me know if we can get a trade done. Thanks
I just realized the freeman was a Prizm. I’m collecting the regular refractors so I just need the Donaldson I can trade if for the die cut Jazz. They both book at $2 so it’s a even trade…

Back