Football Redskins' Taylor Dies

Yeah this is horrible and my prayers go out to his family!! I must say things dont seem to be adding up on the story. There were more then a few family members in the house! I just hope this isnt going to get Ugly!!

atrain2004 said:
Yeah this is horrible and my prayers go out to his family!! I must say things dont seem to be adding up on the story. There were more then a few family members in the house! I just hope this isnt going to get Ugly!!

I'm betting it gets real ugly by the time all the facts are out. I'm sure some there will be things found out that will show he wasn't just an innocent victim of a random crime.

RZ11 said:
I'm betting it gets real ugly by the time all the facts are out. I'm sure some there will be things found out that will show he wasn't just an innocent victim of a random crime.

Your sig just had me smacking the screen - where the heck did that thing come from - LOL !!!!!

I am holding my real opinion on the story until all the facts come out - I'm going to assume innocence until its proven otherwise.

very sad to hear this!! ... but there has to be way more to the story ... hopefully the person or persons responsible get caught and get what they deserve.

C

Back