Reds, vintage and new

Carson#1

Bench Warmer
In need of Big Red Machine and current young Reds stars. Some names I'm looking for are Pete Rose, Johnny Bench, Joe Morgan, Dave Concepcion, Tony Perez, George Foster, Cesar Geronimo, Ken Griffey Sr., Don Gullett and others from the 70's. The young players include Jay Bruce, Aaron Harang, Brandon Phillips, Joey Votto, Edinson Volquez, Johnny Cueto, Jeff Keppinger, Daryl Thompson and others. I've a wide variety of sport and non sport game used, autos, and rookies available. Please contact me. Thanks.

vintage reds

Carson#1 said:
In need of Big Red Machine and current young Reds stars. Some names I'm looking for are Pete Rose, Johnny Bench, Joe Morgan, Dave Concepcion, Tony Perez, George Foster, Cesar Geronimo, Ken Griffey Sr., Don Gullett and others from the 70's. The young players include Jay Bruce, Aaron Harang, Brandon Phillips, Joey Votto, Edinson Volquez, Johnny Cueto, Jeff Keppinger, Daryl Thompson and others. I've a wide variety of sport and non sport game used, autos, and rookies available. Please contact me. Thanks.
Have a 64 Pete Rose lmk if you need the card

Back