Recent Mail (Thomas set stuff)

sffanmike25

Bench Warmer
Working on my player sets like usual. Finally think I completed one here, and will have to stick to just the current rare stuff, and come back for the rest later. Too many products out right now. :doh: Here's what I found in the mail the last few days or so:

This one took months to re-surface, but cost probably a 1/10th of the one I avoided in the summer.
MThomasPressPassSEBlack010.jpg
/10

Which should complete this Press Pass SE Auto Set:
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a49/sffanmike25/Mike Thomas/MThomasPressPassSEGGAuto006.jpg

Two more cards..

Found this one pretty cheap, but the patches are bland.
MThomasCertifiedEmeraldAuto025.jpg
/5 (#2)

And took this one down as well.

MThomasCertifiedLogo011.jpg
1/1

Thanks for stopping in. :cool: :salut:

you can always attempt to upgrade in the future right :salut:

and either you got a heck of a deal on /10 or he was selling crazy over the summer

you can always attempt to upgrade in the future right :salut:

and either you got a heck of a deal on /10 or he was selling crazy over the summer

Couple of people ran that auction up, and I figured the odds on another /10 showing up would be enough to wait it out. It also didn't hurt that this one was listed without most of the key words in the title. :)

i always try to make sure i have all the keywords in there...i had to quick looking at exquisite by year because people werent putting the year in the listings :doh: so i missed a few things very cheap, and changed my methods...

mike your maildays are becoming epic! congrats on completing the press pass set (great looking set) and your killing those logo shields!

Back