Hockey Recent Ebay Pickups!

man I am NOT a hockey fan but these cards look REALLY nice.... the designs are sweet and the palyers actaully SIGN the cards LOL what a concept!

Just won this one for the Nash PC! :D

f70d_1.JPG

rndmhro said:
Nice, too bad on the white swatch though

I've only seen them with a white swatch, so I kind of knew that going in. Most of this set is /100, with some being SP'd /25 like Nash! I started this set when it came out, but got side tracked. LOL!!

Picked up this Leafs lot for $19.99! The Domi auto is a very tough one to get. Supposedly 50, or less of each the gold, and silver versions. I paid around $30 for one a while back.

bd84_1_sbl.JPG

Got this Derek Sanderson auto for the SC Heroes sets I'm doing. Was $23, and change! :eek: Needed the Trottier, but the seller told me it had damage from the packing out process, which was cool of him. Got smoked on the John Ferguson on tonight. Bid $72., and it went for way more! :(

808c_1.JPG

Not hockey, but no golf forum yet, so anyways I snagged this El Nino jersey card for $7, and change. These were a tough pull, so $7 for a jersey card is mquite cheap. One per case i think, not like today were there's a jersey every pack in some products.

ee0a_1.JPG

avsbruins65 said:
nice pickups Troy

Thanks Mark! :) I'm finding out that there is a huge market for these, and most have been costing me a pretty penny. Got this MacLeish one tonight, and it's gonna be $25, and change delivered. Got smoked the other day on a Phil Espo, that went in the $40+ range. These are all hard signed, and being diecut, and nice, and shiny makes them very desirable. :eek: Much nicer to see in person. Can't get the scan to show how they really look. Most appear to be selling just below, at, or above book depending on the player.

f108_1.JPG

Back