READ ME BEFORE STARTING A 24 HR TRADE!

ewilkens

Bench Warmer
Hey guys and gals, I've been looking at some current and past threads struggling to meet minimums to get trades done. This really defeats the purpose of the "24 hour trade"

So because I want these to all be successful, I'm going to start moderating a little harder. Refresh yourself on the rules/guidelines here:
http://www.sportscardfreaks.com/forums/24-hour-trades/188258-rules-guidelines-etc.html

I'll be moving threads that don't work as 24 hour trades, and deleting threads that are in clear violation of rules. I'll PM each member as why to I'm doing it too, so they can attempt again. 24 hour trades are a great way to get a deal done, but when you have certain requirements that are tough to acheive, (i.e. very high minimum value, only accepting a certain card, too many minimum offers) they falter.

The more successful the trades are the more popular they'll become, so go ahead and call me the "24 hour trade police" b/c I'm cracking down, lol.

If you have a question before you post, feel free to PM me and I'll be glad to help out.

Back