Read funny comments about your team...

GiantFan

Bench Warmer
This is great!!!

Post your favorite ones.

Mine are:

"Donovan McNabb says he is as healthy as ever and can now even projectile vomit"

"The Giants are using the $14,288 they are fining Michael Strahan each day to create Coughlin's severance package"

"Tony Romo says his turn-ons are country singers, immobile starting quarterbacks and kicking tees."

"Rookie linebacker Paul Posluszny says he feels at home with the Bills because general manager Marv Levy's smell reminds him of Joe Paterno"

:lollol::lollol::lollol::lollol:

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page...0817&sportCat=nfl&lpos=spotlight&lid=tab5pos1

" Linebacker A.J. Hawk claims he is not wearing a scary mask designed to sicken and intimidate opponents."

:lollol::lollol::lollol::lollol::lollol::lollol:

This may be the funniest ones of them all:

"Atlanta Falcons: Players on the Falcons admit they expect Joey Harrington to be charged by authorities later this season with Falcon killing … The Falcons do not expect to sign Morten Andersen this year, as they do not expect to ever cross the 50-yard line … With Michael Vick not at camp, other players took turns flipping off fans in hopes of keeping some normalcy around the team. "

:lollol::lollol::lollol::lollol::lollol::lollol::lollol::lollol:

loved these:

Owner Al Davis is said to be so excited about this season that he purchased a new gold chain for his lady glasses … Doctors have diagnosed new head coach Lane Kiffin's mystery ailment as a very severe case of regret … New quarterback Daunte Culpepper was disappointed to arrive in Oakland only to discover Randy Moss had already left.
The Falcons do not expect to sign Morten Andersen this year, as they do not expect to ever cross the 50-yard line …
Fullback Mike Karney was loudly cheered on at camp from the stands by Lobster Boy, The Bearded Lady and a juggling midget on a unicycle.

I came here to post the article and then saw it was already posted. Good stuff.

I like this one:

Miami Dolphins: The first week of camp was spent convincing new head coach Cam Cameron that his playbook consisting of 450 pages of the words "Give the ball to LaDainian Tomlinson" would not work well for the Dolphins … New linebacker Joey Porter demanded an additional six lockers be made available for his abs … Trent Green has begun to grasp the offense but is still drooling a lot.

I like this one:

Miami Dolphins: The first week of camp was spent convincing new head coach Cam Cameron that his playbook consisting of 450 pages of the words "Give the ball to LaDainian Tomlinson" would not work well for the Dolphins …

:lollol::lollol::lollol::lollol:

Back