Baseball Razor Buying Their Way In??

Archangel

Bench Warmer
Just what impact do you think the new Razor draftee signings will have on Bowman Products and the prospecting world in general?
Discuss.............

natsfan said:
what does razor mean???
Razor Sports Cards....they are signing the top draft picks from this years draft to exclusive contracts.........thus taking them out of Bowman Products which are the choice of all prospectors.

Well I am somewhat ok with the signing of Skipworth to a contract so he can only have razor kids because I have picked up some of his USA stuff and IMO these cards are the ones of him to have now with this Razor signing. Just my opinion. Take it for what it is.

yankeeprospector65 said:
Well I am somewhat ok with the signing of Skipworth to a contract so he can only have razor kids because I have picked up some of his USA stuff and IMO these cards are the ones of him to have now with this Razor signing. Just my opinion. Take it for what it is.
But will the USA cards still hold the same value as the Chromes would if they were in Bowman products??? That's what I'm wondering .....I can understand some of these kids going for the cash from Razor, but what is it going to do to the Bowman Products in the near future.....value wise?

Yes they are starting in with the draft market now.

They have signed #1 pick Tim Beckham and #6 Kyle Skipworth to 3 year exclusive deals. You might not even see BDP cards of them...

BSC said:
But will the USA cards still hold the same value as the Chromes would if they were in Bowman products??? That's what I'm wondering .....I can understand some of these kids going for the cash from Razor, but what is it going to do to the Bowman Products in the near future.....value wise?
The point is that they wont have chrome cards so the USA cards are the ones to have being they are more relied upon then ~Razor~

Back