Raiders...Who Has Them? I WANT THEM ALL!!

DMCNABB1999 said:
hey, the russell i would be looking for a nice eagles auto for it, here's the base/rc's i do have of raiders:

RC's:
1999 Upper Deck MVP 215 Dameane Douglas RC
2002 Pacific Exclusive 122 Ronald Curry RC

BASE (all in raiders uni):
2002 Pacific Exclusive Tyrone Wheatley
2002 Pacific Exclusive Tim Brown
2000 Bowman Chrome Rich Gannon
2000 Bowman Chrome Tyrone Wheatley
2002 Playoff Contedenders Tim Brown
2002 Playoff Conteders Rich Gannon
2002 Playoff Contenders Charlie Garner
2001 Fleer Legacy Rich Gannon
2002 Finest Rich Gannon
2003 Finest Charlie Garner
2000 Fleer Tradition James Jett
2000 Upper Deck Victory Charles Woodson
2000 Upper Deck MVP Charles Woodson
2000 Skybox Dominion Tyrone Wheatley
2000 Skybox Dominion Charles Woodson
2005 Donruss Gridiron Gear Jerry Porter

BASE (former raiders in non-raiders uni):
1999 Collector's Edge Triumph 48 Randy Moss
2000 Collector's Edge Supreme 80 Randy Moss
1999 Upper Deck Ovation 32 Randy Moss
2002 Private Stock Kerry Collins
2002 Playoff Contenders Kerry Collins
2003 Bowman Chrome Kerry Collins
2001 Fleer Legacy Kerry Collins
2002 Pacific Exclusive Kerry Collins
2000 Fleer Legacy Alvis Whitted
hey bud i got all of those you listed...and i do not collect them unless they are in raider uni but thanskf or the list...as of the russell i have 1 eagles auto i can think of and its a ryan moats hidden gems pull out jersey/auto....i can look at what other eagles autos i have what bv is on the russell...and will you trade down on it?

kordaisdad22 said:
hey bud i got all of those you listed...and i do not collect them unless they are in raider uni but thanskf or the list...as of the russell i have 1 eagles auto i can think of and its a ryan moats hidden gems pull out jersey/auto....i can look at what other eagles autos i have what bv is on the russell...and will you trade down on it?

hey, no problem i figured you has most of them but i figured i'd at least ask, russell last time i looked booked 350 but could of went down, i would trade down but would have to be in my favor and be all eagles i can use, plmk, thanks.

DMCNABB1999 said:
hey, no problem i figured you has most of them but i figured i'd at least ask, russell last time i looked booked 350 but could of went down, i would trade down but would have to be in my favor and be all eagles i can use, plmk, thanks.
i am gonna go and look up a bunch of eagles i have on beckett online for you and then pm you a proposal...they will not be able to be all game used and autos but i will go in your favor more then....but it will al be eagles thanks!

Back