Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 11 - 15 ..... To the Playoffs

• 16 ...... Are you smokin?

• Total voters

Prosper

Bench Warmer
Raiders looking very healthy for the 2009 season.

Injuries
WR Darrius Heyward-Bey - Hamstring
RB Darren McFadden - Shoulder
TE Zach Miller - Herina
QB JaMarcus Russell - Ankle
WR Javon Walker - Ankle

Go Team GOOO! :bag:

How many wins do you anticipate for the Raiders this year.

one of the best running games in the whole nfl with bush,fargas,mcfadden, and adding lorenzo neal will even make it better and i say 7 and 9 there improving but hopefully heyward bey can turn out so russells number 1 target isint the tight end miller they do need some more reciving and blocking there defense is improving with the addition of greg harris from the cowboys but they cant give up so many huge plays even though they have huff and asomugha they need some help back there and need more pressure on the qb which would help force more bad passes so 7 and 9 or 6 and 10 this season

Prosper said:
Raiders looking very healthy for the 2009 season.

Injuries
WR Darrius Heyward-Bey - Hamstring
RB Darren McFadden - Shoulder
TE Zach Miller - Herina
QB JaMarcus Russell - Ankle
WR Javon Walker - Ankle

Go Team GOOO! :bag:

How many wins do you anticipate for the Raiders this year.

DHB will be healthy by season's start, so will the rest of the players. These are all minor injuries. I would LOVE a playoff berth, but i will settle for an 8 or 9 win season.

BHELSER1981 said:
AFC West

Chargers 10-6
Chiefs 7-9
Broncos 6-10
Raiders 4-12

Donks have a new QB, new coach, not much experience in their backfield, and an unhappy star WR.

Chiefs have a new coach and new QB (we'll see how well Cassell does without Moss and Welker). My predictions:

Chargers 10-6
Raiders 9-7
Broncos 7-9
Chiefs 6-10

the worse the Broncos do this year the higher first round pick the Seahawks get in next years draft.. so I guess that means I hav eto route for the raiders twice this year... wtf is the world comming to. I say Raiders win 5 games.. if Al Davis retires Raiders win 10 games.. Davis will keep that team down aslong as hes there.

Back