Question about 4x6 photos TTM

boardride23

Bench Warmer
I had a few questions regarding 4x6 photos via TTM...

1) Is it common for athletes to refuse signing photos (as opposed to other items)... assuming its not like an embarassing picture or anything...

2) Do 4x6 photos get badly damaged through the mail (I figure since they're more bendable than cards theya re less likely to). Is it really necessary to include cardboard?... I'm not planning on selling these photos at any point (its strictly sentimental so I'm not talking about maintaining Mint condition).

Thank you and have a good day! :)

boardride23 said:
I had a few questions regarding 4x6 photos via TTM...

1) Is it common for athletes to refuse signing photos (as opposed to other items)... assuming its not like an embarassing picture or anything...

2) Do 4x6 photos get badly damaged through the mail (I figure since they're more bendable than cards theya re less likely to). Is it really necessary to include cardboard?... I'm not planning on selling these photos at any point (its strictly sentimental so I'm not talking about maintaining Mint condition).

Thank you and have a good day! :)
1. I've never had that problem, I guess just make sure it isn't anything embarrassing like them missing a ball to lose the game or something...

2. I have had some 5x7's bent, just put like 2 pieces of construction paper on the outsides to prevent it, if it doesn't work, i'm not sure. :(

1) you should be able to use your own judgment on what YOU would sign if you were that athlete

2) use photocorners to attach it to a 5x7 toploader

2. You can also put it in between two pieces of cardboard then write "DO NOT BEND" on both envelopes (sending one and SASE)

Check around your local office supply stores or if you have a dollar tree you can get a 5 3/4 x 8 1/2 photo mailer. Paper clip you picture and note to the outside of the SES photo mailer, slide the mailer inside a 6x9 envelope. I have never had a picture damaged this way.. Only problem is you have to use .61 stamp on both envelopes...

Back