QUAD AUTO FOR TRADE: Steven Jackson/Kevin Jones/Chris Perry/Reggie Williams !!

globalduk

Bench Warmer
Looking for star autos or hofers autos for this one, so throw me an offer or PM me:
Steven Jackson/Kevin Jones/Chris Perry /Reggie Williams 04 Playoff Contenders Quad Autos #/50 $175
JacksonQuada.jpg

JacksonQuadb.jpg

Barry Sanders 89 Score RC Football
Deion Sanders 90 Pro Set RC Football
Deion Sanders 90 Upper Deck RC

lmk what you need...

SIMMS1 said:
Barry Sanders 89 Score RC Football
Deion Sanders 90 Pro Set RC Football
Deion Sanders 90 Upper Deck RC

lmk what you need...

If you have a link to your cards, i'd be glad to take a look at what you have,
....as my opening statement says, i'm looking for star autos or HOF autos.
don

bazookajojo said:
interested in trading for just the ickey woods fabric of the game jersey auto
I don't know BV, but kinda interested in Blanda auto, and also how much is Quinn auto and what you want for that too?

globalduk said:
I don't know BV, but kinda interested in Blanda auto, and also how much is Quinn auto and what you want for that too?
blanda is 40.00...ickey is only 30.00...and honestly i like the blanda better.. if there is another 30.00 card on my page i would be happy to trade you for the woods..not sure on the quinn.. thinking around 300.00
would need either 1 for 1 card or 2 for 1 card to trade it.. 1 would have to be atleast 200.00 ....

bazookajojo said:
blanda is 40.00...ickey is only 30.00...and honestly i like the blanda better.. if there is another 30.00 card on my page i would be happy to trade you for the woods..not sure on the quinn.. thinking around 300.00
would need either 1 for 1 card or 2 for 1 card to trade it.. 1 would have to be atleast 200.00 ....
Nothing else i need, but thanks for your interest,
don

Back