Baseball pwolantern's Low Budget Baseball Break

I don't get out of work until 7:30 EST but it only takes me like 10 minutes to get home. If you can wait just until a quarter til or something, I'd be grateful.

Alright it looks like we will be breaking around 7:45pm EST so that the majority will be able to watch. I will be on about 7:20-7:30ish if anyone wants to come in a few minutes before we start.

Not sure if I mentioned this or not, but the break will be done on BlogTV, just click the link under my name and it should take you to the show room.

I think that we got a pretty good box, here is a list of the hits, and I will try to get a scan up tomorrow of them.

Dylan Bundy auto

Jay Bruce Auto/Relic redemption

Guillermo Pimentel Auto redemtion

David Wright GU'ed #50/50

I will be mailing out the packages tomorrow, and included a little something extra for those who did not get a hit. I hope that everyone enjoyed the break and will return next month. Also, I am open to suggestions for the next break if anyone want to see something specific.

I will be setting up the new break thread either tomorrow or Thursday, so if there is anything particular that someone would like to break, then feel free to post it on here on you can always PM me...thanks!

I would love to get this back going also, if there is enough interest. The new product is beginning to come out and would be nice to break some with some friends. Maybe a division break so we would only need 6.

As long as people want this back, then I will gladly make it happen. I will post a new break thread sometime over the weekendand we will see what type of interest we get

Back