Baseball pwolantern's Bi-Monthly Baseball Break August/September

Going live in about 20 minutes, just click on the vaughnlive box to the left in you want to come watch the break

Thanks again to everyone for making this break happen, I will be posting a list of all the hits in just a few minutes. There are a lot of randoms, so I will do those tomorrow after I get out of work and will also be posting pics tomorrow.

Thanks for the break, Ken. If I don't get any hits in the randoms just keep my cards until next time.

Here is a list of the Hits along with their owners...

@captkirk42 - Ryan Tatusko auto #417/864

@Batman1641 - Alex Rodriguez GU'ed #11/25

@franklinguy52 - Cole Green auto #337/820
Gabriel Rosa auto #198/774
Johnny Cueto auto #2/35

@pwolantern - Aaron Westlake auto #727/826
Nick Ramirez auto #38/50
Jered Weaver GU'ed #2/99
Mark Trumbo auto #15/50

Random Hits -

2011 Donruss Elite Extra Edition -

Matt Dean auto #192/855 (Toronto)
Clay Holmes auto #21/100 (Pittsburgh)
Duanel Jones auto - Redemption - (San Diego)
Navery Moore auto #587/784 (Atlanta)
Jamaine Cotton auto #18/50 (Houston)

2013 Panini Pinnacle -

Rob Brantly auto (Miami)
Kirk Nieuwenhuis auto (New York Mets)

2013 Topps Tribute -

Carlos Ruiz auto #21/99 (Philadelphia)
Willie Mays Bat #5/25 (San Francisco)

Since there are so many randoms (9 of them) I am going to make two lists. The first one will be the 9 cards, and the second will be a list of purchased teams with the owners names. They will both be randomed 5 times and number 1 on both lists will go together, number 2 on both lists will go together, and so on for the rest of the 9 cards.

Since there are so many randoms (9 of them) I am going to make two lists. The first one will be the 9 cards, and the second will be a list of purchased teams with the owners names. They will both be randomed 5 times and number 1 on both lists will go together, number 2 on both lists will go together, and so on for the rest of the 9 cards.

Sounds good to me, as long as end up with the Mays!! LOL :p
Thanks for the great break.

Back