Pujols Autos + TTT + Scans Lots FT/FS

excaliber

Bench Warmer
Price are what I am selling at. Trade prices add $50 for SV trades and $100 for BV traders, Values dont matter if you got good cards
Paypal Prefered as I can pop you a D.C. + insured label and priority mail for free.

Cards:
Buybacks: $250 for 1 $250 + $200 each additonal or $800 Tot.
06 Chrome Ref. Pujols Auto 1/1 Buyback 06 Originals
06 Chrome Pujols Auto 1/1 Buyback 06 Originals
06 Heritage Mini Pujols Auto 1/1 Buyback 06 Originals
06 Heritage Pujols Auto 1/1 Buyback 06 Originals
*For the buybacks they have all 4 seals, the thee stickers on back, and one on top. You will notice the authentic pen thickness and autograph.
For the geniuses that will say, "you bought the base cards and made the buybacks, I will happily show you my rainbow of 2006 bowman pujols cards, including the buyback autos. These cards were bought on ebay and passed ebay authentication and mine.
06 Sweetspot Auto 24/25 Pujols on card auto $260
pics4liorr.jpg

Also have these:
PB281051.jpg

Jackson, Bo TTT $40
Molitor, Paul TTT $15
Dewitt, Blake TTT x2 $10 Tot or $7 per.

PB281052.jpg

Lou Gehrig 23/25 $35 (Ripken sold for $86)

PB281055.jpg

Delgado, Granderson (YANKEE NOW), C. Lee (houston)
$3 each or $6 Tot.

PB050215.jpg

Carter/Reyes/Wright Carter Patch TTT 09 $45

Yours and eBay's authentication? Well it doesn't pass mine but it really doesn't take a genius to figure it out,just have a look-see at this thread and you'll see why:

Wtb: Pujols card inside paying huge premiums ~ 5-10x bv/sv - Blowout Cards Forums

Go a step further and show these off too (taken from his Photobucket):

http://i699.photobucket.com/albums/vv358/xxexcaliberxx/PB281049.jpg

For those that don't see what I see,BlowOutCards user tinman (excaliber here) is offering to pay premiums for otherwise common Pujols Bowman cards and parallels to magically turn them into autograph versions and passing them off as Bowman Original buybacks.

Back