PSA mailweek

bamasa37sb34

Bench Warmer
All but one of these came from my first PSA submission. Didn't do great, but no complaints. Kudos to Brian for letting me send in with his submission :salut:

psalot1.jpg

psalot2.jpg

The two best from my submission:
myerspsa10.jpg

samuelspsa10.jpg

And not from the submission, picked this up on eBay recently:
hannahpsa8.jpg

Also got my usual stupid amount of Ryans dupes....autos from Ultimate, TTT, Hot Prospects, random numbered cards.........just too lazy to scan them :doh:

Thanks for looking:salut:

Just curious, and not being picky, but is there any reason to send off for grading if they are always going to be in a PC??
Nice bunch.

Just curious, and not being picky, but is there any reason to send off for grading if they are always going to be in a PC??
Nice bunch.

Gives me something else to focus on for my collection. Enjoy the chase of finding cards in top condition. I guess that's the reason :confused:

Mikey, saw that 9....had it in my watchlist for awhile but it made me sad :cry: Thanks for the compliments guys:salut:

Gives me something else to focus on for my collection. Enjoy the chase of finding cards in top condition. I guess that's the reason :confused:

Mikey, saw that 9....had it in my watchlist for awhile but it made me sad :cry: Thanks for the compliments guys:salut:

Ok. No problem with that as we all have different aims in our PCs. Hats off to you for getting 2 10s. I suppose the wait for the grade is similar to the excitement of not knowing what a box break will bring. :salut:

Ok. No problem with that as we all have different aims in our PCs. Hats off to you for getting 2 10s. I suppose the wait for the grade is similar to the excitement of not knowing what a box break will bring. :salut:

Indeed! It's extra fun when your results take weeks to come in :ban: I did get kicked in a junk with a couple as well, just like with boxes, but I didn't share those with the group :shh:

Indeed! It's extra fun when your results take weeks to come in :ban: I did get kicked in a junk with a couple as well, just like with boxes, but I didn't share those with the group :shh:

Hey, your secret's safe with me. No-one else will know that you failed miserably with the other 250 you submitted;)

Back