Prospect/HOF Autographs Available

mamunrud-when are you going to be back in town? do you want to wait until then, or ship out now? i still don't know which i would prefer, but i will decide soon.

ersportscards-sorry, i am only interested in baseball.

rob167 said:
mamunrud-when are you going to be back in town? do you want to wait until then, or ship out now? i still don't know which i would prefer, but i will decide soon.

QUOTE]

--------

Rob - I won't be back to Des Moines for a few more months, sometime in June... It would be preferred to do some kind of trade now rather than wait that long. A lot of things can change between now and then. LMK

LMk the price on those two cards!!!

ersportcards said:
Hi I can used this Ernie Banks 2005 Pro's & Prospects Autograph 122/240,Cal Ripken 2005 Timeless Treasures Autograph/Hat/Jersey 05/10!!
Look my trade pages!!

mamunrud-the bowman's best is an on-card auto (which i like), but i think i will go with the artifacts one if that is okay with you. shoot me an e-mail (in sig) and we can discuss details.

ersportscards-i'm not really looking to sell. if you want to shoot me an offer that i couldn't pass up, feel free.

rob167 said:
mamunrud-the bowman's best is an on-card auto (which i like), but i think i will go with the artifacts one if that is okay with you. shoot me an e-mail (in sig) and we can discuss details.

ersportscards-i'm not really looking to sell. if you want to shoot me an offer that i couldn't pass up, feel free.

-----------------

Rob,

Email sent... let's do the deal.

I whan to know the price sow I can offer you a trade!!!
LMK

rob167 said:

ersportscards-the banks books for $60 and the ripken does not book. I am looking for $125-ish or so on the ripken.

mamunrud-trade has been confirmed. i tried to ship your package out today, but the p.o. is only open to pick up packages, not ship. kind of pathetic for a city of 250,000+ to not be able to ship on saturdays. :(

rob167 said:
ersportscards-the banks books for $60 and the ripken does not book. I am looking for $125-ish or so on the ripken.

mamunrud-trade has been confirmed. i tried to ship your package out today, but the p.o. is only open to pick up packages, not ship. kind of pathetic for a city of 250,000+ to not be able to ship on saturdays. :(

----------

Rob - I've got your package ready to go out on Monday also. Thanks.

ersportcards-responded

mamunrud-sounds good, thanks mark.

ac-n-mike-book value on the bonds is $250. i am not much of a seller and would much rather trade. do you have a bucket or trade-site i could peruse?

Back