Project Exquisite...now with Scans

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
2005 Ryan Fitzpatrick
2006 Winston Justice
2007 Joel Filani

havent scanned/uploaded yet....

guy doesnt seem to get it, cards were sent in penny sleeves, so i gave him some cheap protection tips and got this response

Dear sliqwill,

I'll put them in a sleeve and mail them in a bubble mailer. That should protect them as good as anything. thanks Eddie

:scratch: i told him i already got them and simply having them in a penny sleeve wasnt proper protection :wall:

they arent damaged, but to prevent damage i suggested putting them in a sandwich bag and wrapping it in some cardboard, they were loose in the 4x7 mailer :scratch:

granted i paid less for the 3 than the Fitz sells for :salut: and ive got another lot coming in from him, and stefan has 2 lots coming in from him as well...dick he is, one of the lots has a palmer and it was 6 cards :snooty: he didnt tell me until after he hit and paid :ban:

Jun17475.jpg

Jun17474.jpg

Jun17473.jpg

ive been wanting to get a fitz forever, but always get outbid on them...i think if it put the fitz up now i could cover costs and profit the other 2, but ill wait unless i really need to get some paypal

Seeing these Exquisite sets being completed makes me wonder if I should try and get the 03 Ultimate completed.They were similarly nice. Had a good start on those too.

Back