Football Pro Football HOF Thread

A pretty big pick-up:

A future HOF'er and one of the top RB's in NFL history

scan0012-3.jpg

One of my last few for a while other than 1 for my set. Got a few things costing me money right now, so unless I win something cheap and can sell a few things, won't be posting too much more for a while, lol:

Badgro.jpg

Nice looking auto!

Kind of funny that two collectors on here each added a Badgro recently.

I wish more of the older players had rookie cards.

wju2004 said:
Few more pickups before things slow WAY down now. lol. I do have one more incoming...and watching a few things on e-bay, but monetary issues have arose and can't spend too much right now.

Anyhow, got a finalist for this year's HOF Inductees:

MLevy.jpg

Really like this one!

One of my last pickups for a while:

DorsettHOFG.jpg

Slowing WAY down for now until I get my feet back under me with a few things, but hopefully add a piece now and then still. This piece, of course, being for my HOF Greatness set. Leaves me with Sanders, Kelly & Taylor. Of course we all know about the Sanders...and still no feedback left for that...so I'm getting more and more sure about my thoughts on it.

wju2004 said:
One of my last pickups for a while:

DorsettHOFG.jpg

Slowing WAY down for now until I get my feet back under me with a few things, but hopefully add a piece now and then still. This piece, of course, being for my HOF Greatness set. Leaves me with Sanders, Kelly & Taylor. Of course we all know about the Sanders...and still no feedback left for that...so I'm getting more and more sure about my thoughts on it.

Love the Dorsett!:party3:

Stinks that the seller probably shilled their auction.:(

2X Pro Bowler w/ 9,923 yards rushing and 83 total TD's (75 rushing, 5 receiving, 3 passing):

scan0008-9-4.jpg

At the very least he should get to 10,000 yards next season.

Back