Football Pro Football HOF Thread

Hahaha. Yeah...I had to give up a bit more than I wanted to for my Dickerson, but since it's /7, it would be hard to find another one anytime soon. (Been looking for 3 years!)

And that Reggie makes me a sad panda with mine. lol. It's just an auto....not a nice auto/jersey like that!

wju2004 said:
I can knock one more off my set!

DickersonHOFG.jpg

Just Sanders, Taylor, Kelly & Dorsett left!

Some great patches in there. How big did Dickerson sign his name?lol

OilMan said:
Nice Dickerson^^^^^

Dickerson24of25.jpg
1999Dickerson.jpg

I have a bad habit of going for quality over quanity :)

White13of25.jpg

I love the Topps HOF autos. I was little disappointed when Panini got them but they seem to make a few more than Topps so more collectors can get them.

Man that White is Awe-some!:party3: :bgo2:

dfr52 said:
I love the Topps HOF autos. I was little disappointed when Panini got them but they seem to make a few more than Topps so more collectors can get them.

Man that White is Awe-some!:party3: :bgo2:

I actually like how Panini did their set this year. At least they kept them on card for the non-jersey or patch versions. I completed the on card set at least and seem to be selling rather well.

And as for Dickerson...yeah, he has such a huge signature...that's why I picked up an on card of him as well to hold onto.

One of the first great two-way lineman who was an early star of Pro Football. The 5'11" Henry was 245lbs of muscle and known for his strength and quickness. He played for the Canton Bulldogs where he won multiple championships.

scan0006-16.jpg

wju2004 said:
I actually like how Panini did their set this year. At least they kept them on card for the non-jersey or patch versions. I completed the on card set at least and seem to be selling rather well.

And as for Dickerson...yeah, he has such a huge signature...that's why I picked up an on card of him as well to hold onto.

I don't think Panini did a bad job I just happen to prefer the Topps designs. No matter who produces the HOF subset I believe it will do well. IMO Panini did a great job of keeping them on card and making them more available w/ a pretty good but limited print run.

dfr52 said:
One of the first great two-way lineman who was an early star of Pro Football. The 5'11" Henry was 245lbs of muscle and known for his strength and quickness. He played for the Canton Bulldogs where he won multiple championships.

scan0006-16.jpg
Nice card Dave..can't say that i even knew who this guy was until now..thanks for the post.

:woo:

Finally got a George Musso:

Musso.jpg

Finding some very nice autographs in these Leaf/Razor cuts...might see a few more of these coming into my PC.

Back