Football Pro Football HOF Thread

OilMan said:
LOL...thats what it would take..man why is he so proud of his sig?

I have no problem with any of the inducties this goround....do you?
Russ Grimm | Rickey Jackson | Dick LeBeau | Floyd Little | John Randle | Jerry Rice | Emmitt Smith

No clue, he has the most expensive auto in football. He does not sign in public so maybe he figures he can charge alot?

Grimm. He missed alot of time during his career and IMO got in b/c the voters wanted one HOG in the HOF. Dawson would have been a much better OL selection.

Robert Brazile was better than Rickey Jackson also...but considering they weren't taking my opinions into account, I can live with those selections...hell, Greg Bingham was as good as jackson imo.

OilMan said:
Robert Brazile was better than Rickey Jackson also...but considering they weren't taking my opinions into account, I can live with those selections...hell, Greg Bingham was as good as jackson imo.

Not seeing either play I can't say but Brazile's induction is long over due based on his awards.

I think Nobis or Humphrey get nominated next year.

dfr52 said:
Not seeing either play I can't say but Brazile's induction is long over due based on his awards.

I think Nobis or Humphrey get nominated next year.
I'm more familiar with Nobis, but i think that would be a good nomination...John McLain will be lobbying for Brazile, with that petition in hand...The guy really does deserve it...what do think about Andre Reed?

i go nite nite now.

OilMan said:
I'm more familiar with Nobis, but i think that would be a good nomination...John McLain will be lobbying for Brazile, with that petition in hand...The guy really does deserve it...what do think about Andre Reed?

i go nite nite now.

That would be great for Brazile to get the selection this year now that McLain is backing him.

I'm a big supporter of Reed. R. Woodson said he was the best WR he played against. I'm guessing he gets in before Carter or Brown b/c he had more votes than those two last year.

OilMan said:
I think you could make a descent argument for at least 3 more of the four SB Bills team with Tasker,Reed and Fina

I agree on Tasker and Reed but I don't know about Fina. No Pro Bowls or All Pros and he was only on 2/4 Bills Super Bowl teams (and I'm not sure if he was even a starter in 1992). I remember him as a good player but I'm not sure if he was a great player.

dfr52 said:
Don't touch my gold!!!lol
first haze now you telling me to stay away from the stuff you collect..I think that i will find something to collect , that no one else collects. Maybe i try petrified cow trds..surely no one will tell me to stay away from those...:D ..:facepalm:

OilMan said:
first haze now you telling me to stay away from the stuff you collect..I think that i will find something to collect , that no one else collects. Maybe i try petrified cow trds..surely no one will tell me to stay away from those...:D ..:facepalm:

Forget that! I'm collecting coins and cow pies.:nana:

I believe next year Bettis, Faulk and Martin all are up for the HOF. IMO all should be 1st ballot guys but I see 1-2 waiting till next year or even a few years after that.

Out of the three you mentioned there, Faulk should be the first choice..you would think that would be a no brainer, with all the all purpose yards he put up.

Back