Prestige SP RCs

that is a very good question.....I have 2 Maualuga's and 2 Sanchez's coming....would like to know what percentage of the print run I'm going to be owning:D

I did the math. There is approximately 37,000 autographs in the entire set. With 3 in every 4 boxes containing 2 autographs, that translates into about 18,000 boxes or 1,500 cases. If the odds of a short print rookie is 1:144 like past years, you get about 2 in every case. So that means there are approximately 3,000 short prints divided into 10 players.

300 Per Player give or take.

I did the math. There is approximately 37,000 autographs in the entire set. With 3 in every 4 boxes containing 2 autographs, that translates into about 18,000 boxes or 1,500 cases. If the odds of a short print rookie is 1:144 like past years, you get about 2 in every case. So that means there are approximately 3,000 short prints divided into 10 players.

:clap::clap::clap:

thanks

Damn, you made my head hurt.

or cheaper. Still have not bought a JaMarcus Russell auto yet. Waiting for him to be the same price as Rohan Davey.:pop:

its not even an auto :shock: just the SP base card...figure at best he will be like Jordy Nelson from last year

Back