Racing Press Pass releases information on New Product!

ranbethscards

NASCAR products are back baby!!!!! oh yeah!
From the Press Pass FaceBook page:

Our first cut signature product, Press Pass Platinum Cuts Inscription Edition, will release December 19th! The set is loaded with over 2,000 1 of 1 cut signatures and includes autographs from Princess Diana, Babe Ruth, Lou Gehrig, Judy Garland, Audrey Hepburn, Sean Connery, Harry Houdini and more!

Also look for inscription cut signatures from Davy Jones ("Daydream Believer", "The Monkees", "Brady Bunch"), William Shatner ("Star Trek"), and many more!

Check out the Press Pass Platinum Cuts sales flyer for more images and be on the lookout as we post more product previews in the near future. The release date is December 19! http://www.presspassinc.com/uploads/news/files/13pp_pc_presentation_lr.pdf

there are some sweet cards listed...can't wait to see this product!

Some pretty nice names in this product, but I gotta tell you these cu autos scare the heck out of me when it comes to authenticity. Who's guarantee is it gonna be these are the real deal, Press Pass? Please! There are so many really good fake Babe Ruth cuts out there I wouldn't even think of keeping it should I be lucky enough to pull it.

Some pretty nice names in this product, but I gotta tell you these cu autos scare the heck out of me when it comes to authenticity. Who's guarantee is it gonna be these are the real deal, Press Pass? Please! There are so many really good fake Babe Ruth cuts out there I wouldn't even think of keeping it should I be lucky enough to pull it.

Yeah, there was aspecial on 60 minutes and a Babe Ruth cut from upper deck was confirmed as a fake by the guy who faked it on the show. I will never own a cut auto for my PC.

Heck, press pass couldnt even tell ol Autopen sent in 300 or so autos that were completely Identical and they are going to guarantee that Babe Ruth signature is real on a cut piece of paper? Idk about this set......

... press pass couldnt even tell ol Autopen sent in 300 or so autos that were completely Identical and they are going to guarantee that Babe Ruth signature is real on a cut piece of paper? ...

:mad4:

You just had to bring up ol' autopen didn't you? lol

The only thing to do is send it straight to PSA/DNA and get their stamp of approval.

How about this scenario:

You purchase a box and pull a Babe Ruth Cut Autograph. You package it up nicely and send it to PSA/DNA who, almost immediately, contact you to say it is "Fake".

Can you sue Press Pass, who has a statement on the back of the card that they certify the Cut Autograph IS from Babe Ruth? And if you can sue, for how much? For income lost?

Think of it. If you pull the Ruth 1/1, you are looking at...what? $5K minimum? And then PSA/DNA tells you it's fake, so you are out of the cost of the box AND $5K.

PSA/DNA wouldn't know it was fake either any more than you, or I would. These were slabbed by Beckett, but not graded by them. Pretty cheesy that Press Pass would not at least have these authenticated by a name brand authenticator, regardless how most people feel about their word. I would stay far away from this product. I see nothing but potential headaches over this.

Back