Press Pass PE Blaster w/ Press Pass Legends autos

Brad

Bench Warmer
I broke two Blaster of Press Pass PE. I got them from ATL Sportscards where they also had 4 autographs inserted in them from 2010 Press Pass Legends that was never released.

Slightly disappointed the Shipleys came in the same box
PressPass10Legends.jpg

Also pulled the retail blue foil parallels of Dan LeFevour, Jacoby Ford, Mike Williams, Mike Kafka, Joe McKnight, Jimmy Clausen, Derrick Morgan, Daryll Clark, Damian Williams, Golden Tate

I Love seeing the players in their college unis! Much bigger college football fan. I'm sure that was fun busting the packs. I've never had much luck pulling good hits from boxes which is why I have sworn off buying packs and boxes.

Nice looking Autos you pulled!

I don't know why it was released, perhaps getting enough Legends with the airbrushed logo? ATL has blasters for $40 with 5 retail packs and then 4 clear individual "packs" with one autograph card in them. I really want a CJ All American one if it pops on ebay. They have on pictured on the box.

Send me a PM with your addy and I can PWE it out to you sometime.

I don't know why it was released, perhaps getting enough Legends with the airbrushed logo? ATL has blasters for $40 with 5 retail packs and then 4 clear individual "packs" with one autograph card in them. I really want a CJ All American one if it pops on ebay. They have on pictured on the box.

Send me a PM with your addy and I can PWE it out to you sometime.

will do thanks brad. May have to get a few blasters. to get the clark autos.

Back