Racing Press Pass FREE Poster Received!

ranbethscards

NASCAR products are back baby!!!!! oh yeah!
A couple of weeks ago, Press Pass posted on their FB page a great give-a-way.

A 2013 Press Pass NASCAR Drivers Poster. To get one all you had to do was send an email to Press Pass requesting a poster with your name and address.

Received mine earlier this week. Sad that it was folded and placed in a letter sized manila envelope, but the gesture from Press Pass is greatly appreciated... and I imagine the cost to ship thousands in tubes just wasn't economical.

Anyways... here is a picture from their FB site showing what the Poster looks like. Hoping to get mine framed and up on the wall soon!

presspass poster.jpg

I only counted 30 drivers on there. So, I guess my question is " How do you feel if you are one of the other 15, or so drivers who got dissed on being in the photo?"

Not sure how they picked the drivers... I am assuming they did not use the "Winner's Only" rule, as they included Danica and Dale Jr...

A couple of weeks ago, Press Pass posted on their FB page a great give-a-way.

A 2013 Press Pass NASCAR Drivers Poster. To get one all you had to do was send an email to Press Pass requesting a poster with your name and address.
View attachment 1465

I wonder if they still have any. What's their email address? I thought about contacting them from their site, but wasn't sure I could do it that way...and I'm not on Facebook.

Back