Predict: North Carolina vs Clemson

Quincy8Douby

Nets Fan
Just a notice... I am only getting like 6-7 participants every night and this is not very consistant. I really want more people to start joining and doing their best to predict each game. If they can't, then at least PM me and get the games ahead of time... because if the interest level in this game doesn't improve, I may just end it and move it elsewhere where I could get some more interest...

Anyways, sorry for my mini-rant. Predict...

4 North Carolina (15-2) at 16 Clemson (17-1)

Game is 7:00 PM et on ESPN...

I'll take UNC.

Quincy, I understand your frustration, but I don't believe it would be fair to the 6 or 7 that are playing for you to move the contest somewhere else.

Let me suggest something, how about you post every Monday the games we will be picking for the week and the next weekend. That will give members the option to pick all on Monday or they could pick daily, it could all be done in one thread per week. That will give some of the user's that are only on the site, once or twice a week a chance to be more involved.

Yeah I guess I will start doing that. But that will be starting Monday. And if I still don't get enough interest, it will just be done. I know there are some people who really like this, but others don't seem to care even though there is a prize for the winner. I know I will get more interest and competition elsewhere. But we will try what rynes suggested and hopefully that will work out.

Back