Post for Wheeler281 + My LCS stop today

Archmadan

Bench Warmer
Well, Let me start by saying I had a redemption for a 2008 SPX AU Jamal Lewis, in at Upperdeck. Last month, they finally leave me a e-mail message to contact them via phone. I do, and they ask me what team do I collect? Of course I say Steelers. I get a thank you and please wait 6-8 weeks for a delivery.

To my surprise, I had an additional bonus today in my mailday which I'll show last, but first I'll display the box I wasted $$ on at my LCS

2010 Absolute Box Break 4 packs - 4 hits here they are

HIT 1
missed.jpg

Serial #ed 10/10

HIT 2
IMG_0011.jpg

Serial #ed 11/25

HIT 3
IMG_0012.jpg

Serial #ed 20/25

HIT 4
IMG_0013.jpg

Serial #ed 10/10

Now for my mailday

Smile Wheeler :)

IMG_0009.jpg

Serial #ed 13/30

IMG_0007.jpg

Serial #ed 6/7

And my long awaited card from Upperdeck!!!!!!!

IMG_0010.jpg

Serial #ed 8/20 and the Auto is ON-CARD!!!

Nice grabs brother. I noticed you have been hammering the Sanders too ;) Nice grabs. I have been too busy with my Holmes's but hope to grab some.

wheeler281 said:
Nice grabs brother. I noticed you have been hammering the Sanders too ;) Nice grabs. I have been too busy with my Holmes's but hope to grab some.

We seriously need to do a draft between us. That way we can save each other money.:p

We can do something crazy like divide days of the month (odds and evens)only bid on the items which end on our days. :p

PM me a list of what you need for holmes or what your looking for and the price. I have a few connections, hopefully score you some cheap deals.

Back