Points stuck?

Lexis

Bench Warmer
Don't know if it's me or what ....posted several times and the post count goes up but the points stay the same ...:scratch:

All points are going to be deleted when we launch. Do not get comfortable. Zeeck has been playing with the settings to find the right settings but I think he may have turned them off for now.

We will give a "bonus" to all who are on here now to start off. ;)

All points are going to be deleted when we launch. Do not get comfortable. Zeeck has been playing with the settings to find the right settings but I think he may have turned them off for now.

Thank you O game points god
:salut:

points....gone??? :kenny:

NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

What's the bonus? Do we need to get :safe: for this? :shock:

Dammit, I spent all my GP's at CP on crap and the site went down so now I don't remember what I bought so I didn't get it and now these points are going bye bye too.

PIST.

Dammit, I spent all my GP's at CP on crap and the site went down so now I don't remember what I bought so I didn't get it and now these points are going bye bye too.

PIST.

chill out, just trying to get the settings the way we want them. We have everyone's points totals from CP. It'll be okay.

Back