Points for cards

JeRmZ

Member of the BUBBA ARMY!
I'm not too sure if this is ok to do but I would like to spend my current points on some base/inserts of Carmelo Anthony if possible. So let me know what you have that your willing to get rid of and I'm game. I don't have much of him and don't really care if I end up with doubles or whatever.

Admin - if not please go ahead and close the thread or whatever and accept my apologies ahead of time.

Thanks,
JeRmZ

cool, thanks for the reply bhelser ... at least I know we can do it now!

BRING ON THE MELO'S !!!!!

I do have melo's, and would take some points. I'm at work though, so I will have to wait until I get home for exact card names and amounts. What sort of trade value would you give for a base card and an insert respectively?

don't really know, maybe someone can chime in with a normal point value since I've never thought about it until now. No problem though, just let me know when you see what you have and we'll go from there.

Anyone with info on the point value for base/insert cards would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

ok I looked and here's what I have of him.....had more butforgot I gave a bunch a way about 2 months ago

05-06 Bowman base
05-06 bAZOOKA BASE
05-06 Topps Total base
04-05 Topps base
05-06 Rookie Debut base
04-05 Fleer Genuine base x 2
05-06 Finest base
05-06 Pristine base
04-05 Bazooka base
04-05 Hot Prospects Draft Rewind Insert

lmk what you want

ozflava said:
ok I looked and here's what I have of him.....had more butforgot I gave a bunch a way about 2 months ago

05-06 Bowman base
05-06 bAZOOKA BASE
05-06 Topps Total base
04-05 Topps base
05-06 Rookie Debut base
04-05 Fleer Genuine base x 2
05-06 Finest base
05-06 Pristine base
04-05 Bazooka base
04-05 Hot Prospects Draft Rewind Insert

lmk what you want

I could use them all ... let me know what kind of point value your thinking for them and we'll go from there!

Thanks,
JeRmZ

Uncleslick18 said:
i also have a bunch of extra melo base, pm me if youre interested and i will send you back a list.

Let me know what you have extra and what kind of point value you would want and we'll go from there.

Thanks,
JeRmZ

ok I got a PM out to someone here on the site that may have done this before. Let's see what he say's and take it from there!

THanks for the patience,
JeRmZ

Back