PM from Howboutdemcowboys

refunded me 14 of the 15 lol. Trying to charge a dollar for being on the phone
-----------------

His pm that was forward to me

I will refund you $14.00. Paypal charged me .74 two times because it was 2 different transactions and also I spent at least a half hour on the phone with paypal figuring out this matter. Should I refund it to you or wheeler?
---------------------

and making up that paypal charged him .74 twice. FYI this ain't my 1st rodeo cowboys. Paypal does not penalize the seller when they deduct due to an bank error or anything. been on ebay for 12 years and paypal since its inception. He can try with me though. I will be his huckleberry

If this cat thinks childish games are gonna work with me he has another thing coming :evil2:

Almost like he is mad he could not get paid twice

howboutcowboys is just frustrated. Paypal was screwing up and cowboys acted like ocd was ripping him off. So I paid for I have had that happen to me before. Well paypal realized what happened or it got straightened out and they atuomatically reinstated the 15 to cowboys from pauls account.

So cowboys was paid twice and then asked where the refund was he got all squirlley with i had to be on the phone I got refund fees blah blah blah.

Like I said almost like he was mad he had to return the extra payment

he kept my dollar so far but has not been on since on pmed him

that he must have made a mistake. I only got 14. so we shall see thepm above i had ocd forward me because he said he is trying to keep some of the money.

I said no chance he does that with me. I am a mod on the site... I was wrong

Here is his BS pm to me- I can not believe he wouls try to pull on over on a mod lol
--------

Nope not from me You have to collect that from OCD. I got charged twice for the 15. That's on him.

Sorry
Steve

ac-n-mike said:
did you follow up with... ***** I WILL **** YOU lol

lol wish I could say that sometimes. However $1 is not enough. I do live 1hr away from him.:eek: That beings said I pm'ed handle it or I will. This is not my
1st rodeo you do not get charged for refunds or chargebacks.

I opened a dispute anyways but the fact he is playing childish games with a mod kills me

howboutthemcowboys given 5 days for i said he would get some time off if not refunded.

he advised not to threaten him sounds like I am in highschool.

I am not sure but that prolly was not a good idea over $1 to be all arrogant toward a mod :box:

I can rescind at anytime per your suggestions

he gets 7 days... period...

I usually give 3 days.. but for $1 disrespecting a mod... really? a week is the MINIMUM

what a doosh.... you went out of your way to help him and he is stikcing you for $1 really? LOL.. what an asshat

Back