PM from Howboutdemcowboys

snick103

Bench Warmer
Help

I have a situation i need somebodys help with. I sold a card to OCDcollector he paid me paypal, got the money the his bank pull the funds back now im in the hole, what would you do?

WHOA contact him 1st. paul picket is a respected member on freedom and he paid me with paypal. He then messaged making sure I got paid that paypal was screwing up. I told him Is till have it. Paypal made it right. The guy has more then enough cash.

BTW ALL trade issues need to go through a trade mod

There will be NO feedback change

no sweat :) Just wanted to make sure we did not knee jerk lol

BTW Paul just messaged me

Yeah, just got a not so nice PM from him about it. Not sure what happened, but I'm working on getting it fixed.

Yep I agree thats why I posted the PM on here and I was responding to him back n forth on PM's...

wheeler281 said:
no sweat :) Just wanted to make sure we did not knee jerk lol

BTW Paul just messaged me

Yeah, just got a not so nice PM from him about it. Not sure what happened, but I'm working on getting it fixed.

FYI--- I paid howboutdemcowboys till Pauls paypal account got taken care of. Once they straightened it out paypal automatically sent howboutdemcowboys the 15. So he was paid double and I have not gotten my refund back. he wanted to charge paul $1 for being on the phone for 1/2 hr.

had to edit my horrible typos

Back