Playoffs week 2 GDT - Saturday - Saturday - Saturday

usually rookies dont have a positive impact in playoff games, but man Aldon Smith and JJ Watt with solid games

Add another half for each of them after that last play.

Deimos' favorite Tar Heel T.J. Yates is going to have to move the ball a bit better than this to get the win for Houston.

Add another half for each of them after that last play.

Deimos' favorite Tar Heel T.J. Yates is going to have to move the ball a bit better than this to get the win for Houston.
he's been a somewhat pleasant surprise. But, the is gonna have to throw something besides check downs and screens if he wants to win.

Yates not doing progressions as much as he should, locking a WR and throwing right at them and into the hands of Ravens several times

the Packers might as well tape their arms to their jerseys because they sure as hell arent using them to finish tackles or hold onto passes

15-1 and about to lose to a wild card team.
i'll give the Giants some credit tho....they are red hot, and at the right time!

That's what the Packers get for sitting their starters in the final game. They won't make that mistake again next year if they are in the same situation.

im already sick of seeing 'discount double check' in status updates on facebook...

yep, im sure Rob and Syco Dave are happy

I'm very happy. I wasn't expecting that. I thought they had a shot to win but I didn't think they would come out in the second half and beat them up like that. Giants 37, GB 6, Refs 14. I guess Eli is not elite since GB hit him late twice with no penalty but the Giants legally hit the discount double <removed> and they throw a flag. Horrible.

Going to be a very tough game against the niners. They are really good.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm very happy. I wasn't expecting that. I thought they had a shot to win but I didn't think they would come out in the second half and beat them up like that. Giants 37, GB 6, Refs 14. I guess Eli is not elite since GB hit him late twice with no penalty but the Giants legally hit the discount double cunt and they throw a flag. Horrible.

Going to be a very tough game against the niners. They are really good.
gotta agree w/the refs being on GB side. I watch that game w/my friend, who is a huge GB fan. and GB fumbled early in the game, Giants challenged it. You could clearly see Cobb fumble. And they let GB keep the ball. Even my friend said he fumbled the ball. the Giants are gonna be a tuff team to take down.

last week was a great week for football. I'm hoping for epic games this Sunday! Good luck to the Giants, Pats, and Ravens. I'm of course rooting for my Niners!

Back